Wednesday, October 15, 2014

BET Hip Hop Awards 2014

Did you watch the Hip Hop Awards? Some tune in to see if their favorite artist won an award, some watch just for the cypher, and like me, some tune in to see the best and worst dressed. This year many celebs wore black. "Nothing's wrong with that!" Its chic, simple, looks great year round, and anyone can pull it off. I did not have too many favorites this year, but check out some of the outfits below.


Erica Mena

Joseline Hernandez

Some might think this is too much cleavage, but overall Joseline's outfit is AMAZING. I have to say this is the best outfit Joseline has worn thus far throughout her appearances on award shows. 

Mimi Faust
I love the embellished heel boots and how they complement the waist belt.


Porsha Williams

Shad Moss
The rapper made his all black outfit stand out with his red shoes.Shad kept his look simple by limiting on jewels and wore two gold chains.

Stevie J: One word "Dashing!"

T.I
 Don't frown your eyebrows, I know what you are thinking. The rapper is a favorite on my list because of  how he matched up the various colors and prints.

Teyana Taylor

Wendy Robinson


A black midi cocktail dress with a combination of lace and mesh, paired with blue heels to give a pop of color.


*Pics from Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment