Sunday, September 29, 2013

Plus Size Fashion

Websites to accommodate the plus size ladies.

Posh Shoppe

a lot of items are on sale, sizes 1x-xxxl

Black and White Pattern Jumpsuit
$36 jumpsuit


High Waist Mesh Contour Leggings, Coral
$15


Orchid Print Crop Halter Top
$27 halter top

Chiffon Criss Cross Back Blouse, Mint
$12


Plus Size Fix


$36

$35 taupe dress


$49 jeans


$39 skinny pants


$27 maxi skirt


$34 blazer


Torrid

sizes 12-28

$29 top

$29 top

$59 floral dress

TORRID.COM - Metallic Foil Zigzag Striped Leggings
$29 leggings

$59 high waist skinny pants

$59 military jacket

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to
    browse your site on my iphone during lunch break.
    I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look
    when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..

    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!


    Feel free to visit my web page: diy improvements (www.homeimprovementdaily.com)

    ReplyDelete