Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lace Closure Wigs

Sew ins with lace closures are very popular, and very expensive. Closures can cost around $150, the sew in can cost about $200, and the cost of hair depends on the type of hair or hair brand. On YouTube, hair vloggers create there own lace closure wigs and avoid this expense.

I've gotten partial sew ins and I have worn full and half wigs. I must say that wigs are the best.I wear wigs that are no longer than shoulder length. I have this weird  feeling that the longer the length, the more wiggly it looks. When it comes to weaves, I started with 12 inch and the longest length I've tried is the 18 inch. What I like most about wigs is that I can change it up, there less costly than sew ins, and lastly.....you can take it off haha. The cons of sew ins are that you have to get it re tightened (how often varies from person to person) and when it comes time for you to wash your hair, you have to pay to get it sewn in again.

With that being said, I thought about trying a lace closure wig. Lace closure wigs look so natural, and looks more like a sew in rather than a wig. Below are websites that have pre-order wigs.

Touches By Tircuit

Image of Ms. Fuchsia (PRE-OREDER)
$500

Ashleigh P Wig Collection





*Pics, courtesy of Ashleigh P Collection & Touches By Tiircuit

No comments:

Post a Comment