Thursday, December 18, 2014

The Holiday Look

Christmas and New Year's are fast approaching. I wanted to share a couple of ideas with you of how to pull off a holiday look.
Glitter nail polish
Most might assume that the colors of Christmas are Green, Red, and Gold. However, there are several colors that are associated with Christmas. Take a look at OPI glitter nail polish.


No glitter, polish with a shine
Maybe glitter is not your style, try polishes with shimmer.

Lipstick shades for all skin tones

Eye Shadow

I hope you enjoyed these looks. Happy Holidays!

*Pics from Google Images

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to find out what blog system you're working with?
    I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest site and I
    would like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any recommendations?


    Also visit my blog; home improvement renovation

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is through Google, and is called Google Blogger. The only other blog site that I know of is Weebly.

    ReplyDelete